Studio Q Showcase 2022
A celebration of the year of performance training
Studio Q 2022 Showcase is a celebration of the year of performance training undertaken by the talented and committed students from our Access Ensembles, Agile not Fragile dance group, and Studio Q school-age classes.
Each class will present their very own story in a 10-minute performance, developed through their weekly classes and refined through technical and dress rehearsals.
In 2022, you can choose to see the work of all classed by booking for both sessions, or come to one session to see the work of half of our classes.
Session 1 – 5.30pm Performance
- Starting Out classes taught by Rebecca Matthews
Stepping Up classes taught by Rowan Bate, Brianna McCarthy and Taleece Paki
- Access “Blue” taught by Amber Virtue and “Red” taught by SJ Kelly
Session 2 – 7.30pm Performance
- Ignite classes taught by Rowan Bate and Kate Bobis
- Accelerate class taught by Rowan Bate
- Access “Green” Ensemble taught by Kate Bobis