Agile Not Fragile:
Dance For Mature Aged Students
Semester 2, 2022
Welcome to Agile Not Fragile, drop-in contemporary dance classes for the young at heart but not so young of body.
Led by a professional dance arts teacher, Agile Not Fragile is a relaxed and fun dance group for mature aged participants in the Penrith area.
Across Semester 2, all Studio Q classes will devise a 7 – 10 minute work to present at the Annual Studio Q Showcase on Saturday 26 November 2022. Stay tuned – more information will be available closer to the date.
Studio Q classes will be proceeding in-person at The Joan in 2022. Should the current NSW Health Order change and restrict activities on site at The Joan, classes will instead be delivered online via Zoom.
Before enrolling in Studio Q 2022, please download and read the Studio Q Information Kit including the Terms & Conditions and Covid Safety Plan, and contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
Each Friday, 22 July – 23 September 2022
9:30am – 11:30am
Each Friday, 14 October – 9 December 2022*
9:30am – 11:30am
Please note, the following:
*Technical Rehearsals for the Studio Q Showcase will be held during regular class times on Friday 18 November (Week 6);
*The Studio Q Showcase will be presented on Saturday 26 November (Week 7). Show and call times will be announced closer to the date.
To book for a Studio Q class please call Box Office on (02) 4723 7600 and select ‘Extension 3’.
We accept NDIS Funds. If you have NDIS funds, please have this information ready and let Box Office know when booking.
Alternatively, you can book in-person by visiting The Joan’s Box Office at 597 High Street, Penrith.
For all non-booking enquiries, including course material, notification of absence, or scheduling questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 4723 7600 and select ‘Extension 3’.
For information on our Box Office hours, please click here.
The health and safety of everyone at PP&VA venues including The Joan remains our top priority, and we’re grateful to our community for working together to help keep everyone safe. We follow NSW Government Health advice as well as our own risk assessment processes and policies to ensure we are providing the safest conditions for our audiences, visitors, volunteers, students and staff.
Here’s what you need to know about visiting The Joan:
- We strongly recommend that all visitors be fully vaccinated.
- We strongly recommend face masks are worn by all over 12 (unless exempt) and are encouraged for those under 12 years of age as well.
- Please check in using our QR code – it’s not required but it helps in identifying exposure sites.
- We strongly recommend patrons to maintain a safe social distance, you may move to seats away from others once the audience is seated. If in doubt our friendly ushers are there to help.
- Our air conditioning system has a UVC system in place for added sanitation and safety; and
- By staying local, you decrease your travel and exposure to risk!
We encourage everyone to take precautions and to monitor your health to ensure we all stay safe. Please check the Health and Safety Guidelines for more detailed information.