Agile Not Fragile
Semester 1, 2022
Welcome to Agile Not Fragile, drop-in contemporary dance classes for the young at heart but not so young of body.
Led by a professional dance arts teacher, Agile Not Fragile is a relaxed and fun dance group for mature aged participants in the Penrith area.
Studio Q classes will be proceeding in-person at The Joan in 2022. Should the current NSW Health Order change and restrict activities on site at The Joan, classes will instead be delivered online via Zoom.
Before enrolling in Studio Q 2022, click below to download and read the Studio Q Information Kit including the Terms & Conditions, and contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
Each Friday, 9:30am – 11am
4 February – 8 April 2022
Each Friday, 9:30am – 11am
29 April – 24 June
Agile Not Fragile students will participate in a special presentation on Friday 17 June 2022, 10:30am – 12:30pm, as their final class for the semester. More details will be available closer to the date.
Bookings for all Studio Q courses are administered through our Ticketing Services at the Box Office. Please complete a booking form by clicking on button above.
If you have NDIS funds or are having trouble with booking online please call Box Office on (02) 4723 7600 and select Extension 3.
For all non-booking related enquires, including course material, notification of absence, or scheduling questions or please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Studio Q-Coordinator on (02) 4723 7600 and selecting Extension 2.
Please note our regular Ticketing Services phone hours are:
Monday – Friday
9am – 7.30pm (during school term)
9am – 4.30pm (school holidays)
Online bookings 24 hours
Phone (02) 4723 7600
The health and safety of everyone at PP&VA venues including The Joan remains our top priority, and we’re grateful to our community for working together to help keep everyone safe. We follow NSW Government Health advice as well as our own risk assessment processes and policies to ensure we are providing the safest conditions for our audiences, visitors, volunteers, students and staff.
Here’s what you need to know about visiting The Joan:
- We strongly recommend that all visitors be fully vaccinated.
- We strongly recommend face masks are worn by all over 12 (unless exempt) and are encouraged for those under 12 years of age as well.
- Please check in using our QR code – it’s not required but it helps in identifying exposure sites.
- We strongly recommend patrons to maintain a safe social distance, you may move to seats away from others once the audience is seated. If in doubt our friendly ushers are there to help.
- Our air conditioning system has a UVC system in place for added sanitation and safety; and
- By staying local, you decrease your travel and exposure to risk!
We encourage everyone to take precautions and to monitor your health to ensure we all stay safe. Please check the Health and Safety Guidelines for more detailed information.